Here's what you'll need:
- 1 1/2 pound container Buster’s Bark
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses or dark corn syrup
- 1-3/4 cups pumpkin purée (solid pack pumpkin)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 2-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup crumbled ginger snaps, vanilla butter cookies, or graham crackers
Use a hand mixer on low speed to combine the milk, brown sugar, and molasses until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the pumpkin purée, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Add heavy cream and vanilla. Pour the mixture into freezer bowl, and mix until thickened. Add the crumbled cookies during the last 5 minutes of mixing. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.Crumble Buster’s Bark on top before serving.